What a Class!!!

What a Class!!!
Some Cuties!

Welcome!

I hope that you will enjoy the site, as I take you on a journey with me to the ends of the earth.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just to let you know!

My internet is down at the place I am staying. This means that I have not had access to the internet and I apologize for not writing more. I have lots to say about my first week here! I love it and very excited to share about the country and wonderful students and staff and I am working with. I am using the schools internet right now but I have to get back to the classroom right now so I am not able to expand on my time. I will write later when I can.

Love
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. rachel! I hope things are going well! Yeah, I never have internet at the place I am staying, so I rely on the school's...BUT we get an HOUR for lunch and the teachers do not have to be with the kids during that time. So i use that to get online. :)

    ReplyDelete