What a Class!!!

What a Class!!!
Some Cuties!

Welcome!

I hope that you will enjoy the site, as I take you on a journey with me to the ends of the earth.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

THANK YOU!

I am writing to thank all of my supporters that joined with me in my endeavor overseas to accomplish the calling upon my life. I am sitting here at the computer thinking of the right words to describe the gratitude that is in my heart. I am astounded at the gifts that the Lord has bestowed upon me. He has blessed me with an amazing support system that care about me and desire that I accomplish the Kingdom work! May you all be richly rewarded for your giving spirits! I want you all to enjoy the experience that I will experience through my writing these blogs. I pray that they will speak to you and encourage you about the work of God all around the world. For He is calling his people to join together to accomplish his goal! For soon He is coming back and we all must be ready to give an account of our actions!

I would also like to give praise to God for providing a way for me. I had four more credits to finish my degree by taking a Contemporary Issues in Science class. However, there is a test that you can take so that you dont have to take the class. The test is called the CLEP test. If I fail the test, I will have to take a summer class and get my diploma at the end of the summer. As many of you know, I have dyslexia, text anxiety and a math learning disability. So to say the least I was nervous about taking the test. I took the test and failed by one point. So I waited and took the test again and failed by two points. This was very disappointing because of who much I studied. My family and friends encouraged me to appeal the CLEP test and see if they would take my scores based on my 'conditions'. I am pleased to announce that Moody has accepted my appeal!!! I can graduate on time, Praise the Lord! Moody has shown me grace through this ordeal. What blessing it is to go to a school who acknowledges that grace needs to be extended sometimes.
I also want to praise God in the fact that I just finished my paper for my philosophy of Christians education today! He provided me with the ability and stamina to finish! I was so overwhelmed with work that I didn't know what to do. But again and again he has proven himself to me! I am so thankful to have a God who knows what he is doing and it is in the best interest of me!
I am now ready to embark on my journey overseas! May God give my traveling mercies as well as mercies for the other students who are student teaching. I have had such a wonderful experience with my friends in the El Ed major. This last three week class has been a challenge but one that has great benefit to us! And thanks to my professors for encouraging and guiding us toward a deeper relationship with Christ and to become the best Christian Teachers we can be!
I will write as soon as I am able to in-country!

Love Always
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment