What a Class!!!

What a Class!!!
Some Cuties!

Welcome!

I hope that you will enjoy the site, as I take you on a journey with me to the ends of the earth.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Beginning

The Adventures of Me is about my journey through student teaching in another country. I leave here shortly. In about two weeks, I leave for a place that I had never heard of until last school semester. I originally wanted to go somewhere else but that door was closed to me and thus another one was opened, praise God. I have traveled many places before but this time I am traveling alone. It will be scary but wonderful all at the same time! As I am preparing to leave, I find myself thinking about these precious people that I am going to meet in the classroom and all around me. They are young minds that are ready to hear about the world around them and the amazement of its vastness. I can comprehend how or what I have got myself into but I know that with out a doubt, my life is going to be taken care of! It is a blessing to know that I will be with people who will care for me and teach my what they have learned inside and outside the classroom.
On the other side, living in a place unlike my home in North America will be difficult. I know there will be bugs, I mean big bug! And beds that arent comfortable, heat and humidity that will take anyone's head through the roof, but I know that it is going to be the an adventure of a life time. And in doing so, I am just one participant in changing, challenging and training this world's children to be the future leaders, politicians, teachers, social workers and doctors that are to come. I pray that I might have strength to carry out the mission given to be so that this world can become a better tomorrow for children and parents a like until the final day.
More is to come as I prepare to leave and travel halfway around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment